Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lily Dale: The True Story of the Town that Talks to the Dead… by Christine Wicker


I love this book! It is a story of the town of Lily Dale, its history, its inhabitants and even some of its visitors. It is compelling and honest. Each character is explained and discussed in such a way, that one feels that they could walk into the town, and simply walk up to folks and know them!

I have wanted to visit Lily Dale for many years, but have so far not had the opportunity, After reading this book, I feel that I have managed a visit . I know for certain that I have learned much more than I ever could on my own about the mediums and townsfolk. I strongly recommend Lily Dale to any one who is interested in Spiritualism, psychic mediums, or what we find when we cross over.

No comments:

Post a Comment